Our online prepayment provider will be changing to EZSchoolPay.
K12Payments will stop taking online deposits as of 8/27/21. All positive balances will be transferred to EZSchoolPay.
EZSchoolPay will be fully implemented 9/6/21.
www.ezschoolpay.com is a secure, easy and convenient way to apply funds directly to your student's account.
Benefits of an Account:
- Quick and easy payment system for your student's meals.
- Deposit to multiple students' accounts with one single payment.
- Recurring payments can be set for monthly or weekly deposits.
- Step-by step registration is easy and account management is simple and intuitive.
- Secure payment processing.
- Your information is confidential.
- $2.25 fee per transaction for school meal payments.
- See your student's meal account balance any time.
- Automated notifications via email and text when your student's meal account balance falls below an amount you determine.
To learn more visit www.ezschoolpay.com. To register for an new account, you will need your student's 7-digit Aeries ID#. If you do not have this number you may obtain it from your student's school.
Send Check or Cash
You can always bring money personally or send it with your student.
Please place it in an envelope marked clearly with your student's name, their ID #, their teacher's name, the $ amount and the check #. Turn in prepaid deposits to the cafeteria cashier(s) or school office.
If you choose to bring money to school personally or send it with your student, please put it in an envelope clearly marked with the student's first and last name, their ID #, their teacher's name, and the amount enclosed.